Thursday 14 November 2013

School Magazine Beginning !

Today i begun to make my magazine front cover for a school magazine. I used the website "Dafont" to chose an appropriate font for the title and decided to use the "Alice in wonderland font". I had quite a bit of trouble using photoshop but managed to sort it out in the end. I also took photos to chose from for the front cover of a range of around 7 photos. I am am know where near finished yet so will be coming at lunch and after school to complete this cover for next thursday when the deadline is. So far i have done the two things i said i would have complete by the end of today. But there is still a lot of work to do. Such as add information, a barcode,flash,date and buzzwords. So far i think i am off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment