Wednesday 26 February 2014

Nearly finished !!

This is my "Pop" music magazine ! I have nearly finished and received critical fed-back. Im thinking about changing the salmon pink colour to a black or darker pink. I also need to take around 10 images to pose as posters at the bottom for the reader and around 6 photos of clothing or a model in typical pop clothing to promote the magazines popularity. I am also going to take a new photo for the central image where the model is smiling so it makes it look more professional. Providing i make these changes i think my magazine will look the best i can make it, then i can move onto my contents page!!! I hope to be finished with the cover by Monday 3rd Latest. 

1 comment:

  1. It's starting to look really good Connie , just a few adjustments to the colour scheme and the photo that we talked about .

    ReplyDelete