Thursday 19 December 2013

Health and safety

I will be taking most of my images in either; brick-lane, shorditch or the angel town centre. This is mainly because these locations have quite a fun and busy background which will fit with my "RnB" theme of music. Because we will be on the main streets and in public i need to think about the hazards that may occur. For example; if we are near any roads i will make sure to stay on the side that has a wall and keep out of the way of pedestrians. I will make sure to take the pictures during the day to prevent any late night dangers and also because i will have a canon camera i want to make sure my physical safety is not put to any harm. As a safety measure i will make sure i have an adult with me in certain areas such as brick-lane just incase any theft should occur. I will take around 60 images so i have a variety to chose from for both my front cover and contents page. These will consist of around two people to show different styles of "RnB". Photography style will also be thought about such as; the angle,position, posture, lighting and especially use of props. I need to make sure they all link with the theme so that my magazine can be as perfect as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment