Friday 31 January 2014

Fed back

After a conversation with my media teacher i am feeling better and more confident about what i have to do to my work to achieve. I realise now that i need to change the genre to pop as i have a better understanding of this genre. So again tomorrow i will be setting out to take a fresh load of images to complete my cover page before the holidays.
I have also begun to make my contents page which will be posted during next week. However, i have found some difficulty with the layout and font. This is because i have used the same font the whole way through it just looks different due to the size i have had to use when stretching it out. This is something i will need to think about before i finish. In my personal opinion i also believe that the contents page is easier to complete than the cover page as i have more ideas for the contents page which will also be posted at some point next week.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errr. that was supposed to be thin about HOW you might use miss-en-scene !

    Sorry for the typo !

    You could also talk about the changes we suggested to your front cover and the need for better photos etc

    ReplyDelete