Friday 10 January 2014

Photo shoot


With this photo I was trying to create a wonderous look. This is mainly because in RnB songs its full of depth and meaning whilst the lyrics speak for itself. In a magazine there are no words to be spoken so the images have to do the talking for itself. I believe in some ways I have achieved this as it appears there is a lot of story behind the image its down to the audience to judge what that might be.

With this image I was trying to create a typical RnB style with the headphones and constantly improving technology. This image shows a world were people and style are constantly changing people just have to be willing to except it.
 
 
With this image I feel it speaks for itself. This is a potential front cover photo as he is not your typical RnB character but he doesn't have something unique about him and as the magazine has to be different but have some characteristics I feel he has a uniqueness about him.
 
This image is amazing. it has so much depth to it and will go in my double page spread that will contain a montage of images.
 
 
This image was quite literally taken without either one knowing to see if I could get something special. Although its in the moment its still not as good as some of the others but will definatly be used in the montage.
I feel this image has a lot of character. Now although I did not take it I did direct the photographer throughout the whole shot. I wanted something that clicked with the RnB stereotype whilst making it feel modern at the same time. I have chosen black and white as I feel that RnB is quite straight forward there's not much in-between to a certain respect. the picture will add enough colour of its own to the audience it doesn't have to stand out to be recognised. In fact the black and white will make it stand out as it is something different.
 
RnB is mainly aimed at teenagers now days so this photo reflects how much people can respect the things around them and enjoy it. RnB has to relate to its audience and this image does.
 
Same again.
This image is so amazing. Im thinking about using for my double page spread as it is so natural and beautiful in its own right. it has so much meaning behind it and can really make an audience think.
 
This will go in the montage so people can see who helped with my work. But I also have other plans for this image which may consist of a small showing on the front cover. (still debating this)
 
Here I was trying to achieve a close up of two faces as some examples I have seen have used a similar technique.
 
And finally, here is the end of the road.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment