Thursday 13 March 2014

The progression of my music magazine front cover.


Originally, this was my first draft of my magazine where i would have a range of photos at the bottom to act as posters for the reader. However, after talking with my media teacher we both agreed that the central image needed to be changed along with the shade of pink due to the fact its abit to grown up for the target audience it needed to be darker as to appeal to the younger audience. 



















Baring this in mind i have currently changed the shade of pink and the shade of blue so the work together more affectivly. I still need to change the central image which i will be working on tonight, 13th thursday 2014, and i will post the latest addition to my blog as soon as i can. Overall, i am very pleased that i am nearly finished and it is looking more like a magazine every day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment